PROBLEMS

Moderators: dwp, devin

Menahem

PROBLEMS

Post by Menahem »

Hello;
I work with DW pro (paid) all went well!
But I now have two problems
1 - I did until now all the changes in DW and now I am making changes in the program based on my smartphone (Gsmart Gs2020), which is annoying, especially for setting groups etc ...
2 - the CONCTACTS disappeared? although they appear in my database donnéesdu Gsmart, more if I introduced a new contact (and even the highlight of a star). After saving, nevertheless it does not appear (it still exists in the database)
This happened after I changed the name of some groups of Hebrew in French).
Thank you for your help, now DW is unusable and I came against my will to default program! :mrgreen:
devin

Re: PROBLEMS

Post by devin »

Hello
I'm sorry I did not understand all of your questions.
About Contacts disappear. See here http://wiki.dw-p.net/DWC:I_can_not_see_all_my_contacts
Menahem

Post by Menahem »

DW ne prend pas tous les contacts se trouvant dans la base de données du programme default du mobile, ce qu'il faisait il y a quelques jours.
Je désire aussi faire l'édition d'un contact dans DW et non dans le programme default, ce qui ce passe maintenant
Merci
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
You can use it in English? I did not understand that all. DWC not include contact editor.
Menahem

Post by Menahem »

DW does not take all the contacts found in the database of the mobile default program, it was there a few days.
I also want to edit a contact in DW and not in the default program, what happens now
thank you
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
Now when you try to edit a contact. Will open the system has been installed default contact editor.
DW does not take all the contacts found in the database of the mobile default program, it was there a few days.
Are you saying you do not see all of the contacts in the DWC?
http://wiki.dw-p.net/DWC:I_can_not_see_all_my_contacts
These options have been checked yet?