Widget gone to nowhere?!

Moderators: dwp, devin

M*I*B

Widget gone to nowhere?!

Post by M*I*B »

Hello community, hello coder ;)

At 1st... great tool and working very well on a DualSIM Simvalley SP-121... And at 2nd... excuse my ugly english pls ^^

Problem:
Since some hours the widgets are gone :cry:
Yesterday I have use a whole screen to hold the dialpad-widget on bottom and on top the widget with the chosen groups I need often. But now the screen is empty... And if I take a look into the widgets I cant find them anymore... I have realy no idea whats going on... Im realy new into smartphone/android...

So how can I fix that without loosing all my settings made???

Greetings from Germany
Micha
devin

Re: Widget gone to nowhere?!

Post by devin »

Hello Micha
Try this
In DWC settings, select a backup of all data.
Then uninstall and reinstall DWC.
Check if the widget has appeared in widgets list.
Then restore all settings.
M*I*B

Post by M*I*B »

Hi Devin,

I have try this way just right now... but the Widgets don't come back :cry:

Any other way?
M*I*B

Post by M*I*B »

Hi Devin,

ty for your fast help. I have gone the way your describe but that doesn't help; the Widgets don't comes up again :cry:

Any other way?

BTW:
I use my phone also to connect by WLAN as intern phone to my "Fritz!Box 7390" like the other phones in my house via DECT. But DWP don't know "Zoiper" that I use for VoIP, right?! I can't find any way to use DWP als Dialer for Zoiper in the same way I can use DWP as Dialer for SIM1, SIM2, Skype and Apps like that...
Is there a way to implement Zoiper?
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
Maybe DWC without success to capture the caller's information. Because dual SIM card does not support the Android API. Mobile developers to use a custom API. Whether a SIM card calls can be displayed ICW, one can not?

About "Zoiper" This is because the "Zoiper" does not capture the dial request. This requires "Zoiper" to make changes. DWC just send dial requests to the system. The system displays support those programs.
M*I*B

Post by M*I*B »

Hi Devin,

DWC has no problems with the two SIM-Cards. DWC can call from both and also display the incomming informations. So there is no problem.
The Problem is, that after 1st Installation I have placed two widgets on a single Screen: The Dialer and the Quickdial. That works fine for some days... After an update or anything like that (I was'nt there to spy while it's gone) the Widget's on the Screen are gone. Ok I think... place it again on that screen... but I can't find the Widget's anymore on the Apps/Widget Screen where all the other are stored...
So I follow up Your hint, deinstalled and installed it again... but the Widget's don't come up again :?

Zoiper:
So if I understand right that Zoiper is the problem and not DWC?
devin

Post by devin »

Sorry, it seems I understand it correctly. Do you mean, lost the home screen widget. Strange reinstall dwc not solve the problem. Try uninstalling dwc. Restart the phone. Then install dwc. The problem should be systems. Because it has been working on my phone.
M*I*B

Post by M*I*B »

... at 1st: Merry Xmas to all !!!

Devin: After a few manual changes including deinstallation, cleening a.s.o. now it works fine *pfffft*
So ty for your assistance while solving this problem, although I still do not know from where the problem is actually come...

If you can fix at last the Soiper- problem I will be very happy ;)

Again in detail:
I use a SimValley SP-121 with two SIM-Cards which operate in different networks. Additional I use Soiper via WLAN/VPN to login at my home "FritzBox" PBX to use my Mobile as an internal extension, so that I can create respektiv grab connections to/from other as if I would be at home.
The problem is, that I can't choise Soiper as connection-makin system while I use the Phonebook. If I take a look into the settingpage, I can find Twitter, Google, WhatsApp, Skype a.s.o. and both SIM-Cards as target for dailing but can't find Soiper. So at the Moment it is'nt possible to dial with Soiper from inside DWC.
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
I change the test. When you hold down the dial buttons, including the option Soiper.
If you want to Soiper contacts appear in DWC. This requires Soiper to write data to the contact database.
M*I*B

Post by M*I*B »

I suspect we're talking past each other ;) I'm going to take some pictures, since pictures often speak louder than words.
Attachments
... Zoiper is logged in as a local, internal extension to the FritzBox PBX
... Zoiper is logged in as a local, internal extension to the FritzBox PBX
000.jpg (36.98 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
Contacts in Zoiper are the same as in DWC. If I change anything in DWC it's also changed here. So both use the same Database
Contacts in Zoiper are the same as in DWC. If I change anything in DWC it's also changed here. So both use the same Database
001.jpg (50.85 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
In DWC all communication-Systems are there except Zoiper
In DWC all communication-Systems are there except Zoiper
002.jpg (26.14 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
M*I*B

Post by M*I*B »

... hope that helps to come over the different languages ;)
Attachments
Then I like to call my wife. Possible way's are shown... except Zoiper...
Then I like to call my wife. Possible way's are shown... except Zoiper...
003.jpg (34 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
So if I try any phonenumber both SIM's are shown to choise... except Zoiper
So if I try any phonenumber both SIM's are shown to choise... except Zoiper
004.jpg (18.27 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
Yes, it is now does not work in the contact details.
But in the contact list, press and hold the dial button, you can see Zoiper.
dl.png
dl.png (121.77 KiB) Viewed 1651 times