background data message does not go away

Moderators: dwp, devin

markum

background data message does not go away

Post by markum »

I have recently switched to cyanogenmod on my Galaxy SIII. Since then in the notifications area there is a message telling me to activate the "background data" ("Aktiviere Hintergrunddaten" in German). When I click on it, I see they are are activated already. But the message still keeps appearing. I am not sure if the message is an indicator that they can not get activated or if the message appears out of an error. Any suggestions how to fix it.

Markum
devin

Re: background data message does not go away

Post by devin »

Hello
It was only closed in order to avoid the display. System limits must display a notification when a program running in the background.
markum

Post by markum »

I think there is a missunderstanding. The message asks me to turn it on, when I click on it, I am directed to the place where I can activate it. There it is activated. I also ran D+W contacts in Paranoid Android, the same Android version 4.3. There I did not have this problem. For me it appears the problem is from D+W contacts, not by Android itself or do all the other users have the same?
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
This is an informational message error. To avoid the need for translation, I used the same text in the settings. Only when you close set, the message will disappear.