incoming call view

Moderators: dwp, devin

michael

incoming call view

Post by michael »

on the incoming call view, did the previous version display the entire note from the contacts note as the caller was calling and not just the first line of the that contacts note?
I have notes for most of my callers (contacts) and i do need to see the entire note of each call i receive. could you consider this for your next update as this would be invalulable for me
thank you this is the best phone app by far
Michael
camel

Re: incoming call view

Post by camel »

michael wrote:on the incoming call view, did the previous version display the entire note from the contacts note as the caller was calling and not just the first line of the that contacts note?
I have notes for most of my callers (contacts) and i do need to see the entire note of each call i receive. could you consider this for your next update as this would be invalulable for me
thank you this is the best phone app by far
Michael
hi michael,
on version 2.03 - incooming call options are:
1.) you can define the position of the popup window
2.) you can switch ON/OFF to display the notes of a contact
but, the notes can be very long ... and so it happen on older version, that the popup window was then so long, that the call can't be taken ...
so, it was neccesary to reduce the lines of notes -> now: only it shows 1 LINE of notes.

but i will take care, that we add an extra option, where the user can adjust the "Show max. X-lines of notes" (default = 1)
0 = show full notes
1-255 = max lines of notes

would be this ok ?