Pro not showing call history from before it was installed

Moderators: dwp, devin

Palazzo13

Pro not showing call history from before it was installed

Post by Palazzo13 »

I had reported this via email, but thought I'd record it here in case others come across it.

I've been using the free version for a number of years but decided to upgrade to Pro recently. Once I'd installed Pro 3.2.1.2 (after uninstalling Free) my call history from any time before installing Pro no longer showed up, although new calls initiated via Pro or the stock android Phone app are shown.

If I use Free (temporarily reinstalled) or use the stock android Phone app (I'm on MIUI 13/Android 12, but not sure that's relevant) both can see the call history before and after installing Pro so the older history has not been lost.

So, at first look it seems Pro can't see call history items created before its installation. I decided to stick with it as I can see history in the other apps if I really want to look back at older calls, and that will become less important over time anyway.

Seems odd, as I'm sure many others would have done the same upgrade, so either there's a problem 3.2.1.2 Pro or the underlying Android/MIUI combination.
devin

Re: Pro not showing call history from before it was installed

Post by devin »

Please try last ver 3.2.2.0