how to use Telephone instead of SIP

Moderators: dwp, devin

image4you

how to use Telephone instead of SIP

Post by image4you »

Dear Folks!

I am glad to purchase DW full for my Samsung Galaxy S2 but - I have no idea how - any number dialed will be forwarded directly via skype or if I kill it from phone - to VOIPbuster (a SIP client). My standard cell phone provider seems to be vanished. That is bad for me. May I ask you for a hint, how to get back the standard provider and (how-to) select any dialed number if I want to use it as SIP or Skype or Normal Phone.

Thanks, Oliver
camel

Re: how to use Telephone instead of SIP

Post by camel »

image4you wrote:Dear Folks!

I am glad to purchase DW full for my Samsung Galaxy S2 but - I have no idea how - any number dialed will be forwarded directly via skype or if I kill it from phone - to VOIPbuster (a SIP client). My standard cell phone provider seems to be vanished. That is bad for me. May I ask you for a hint, how to get back the standard provider and (how-to) select any dialed number if I want to use it as SIP or Skype or Normal Phone.

Thanks, Oliver
this is out of my scope and is also off topic of DWC.

PLS: try to uninstall VOIPbuster -> reboot -> install VOIPbuster
then you should be get back ythe choise popup, there you don't have to use the flag "always use as standard"
if not working -> you can try to uninstall skype -> reboot -> install skype again
then test again.
image4you

Post by image4you »

thanks camel
camel

Post by camel »

image4you wrote:thanks camel
was it working :)
i think so ...
iknow this is not so easy in android, if you choose anytime, that an app is your default app for ahdnling calls or whatever, then it is fixed so long as you will install a new version or so long as you will uninstall it.
i would also like, if there is an app, which can handle all default values for such kind of handling - maybe there is any app for this - but haven'T looked for it ..
cu camel