incoming and outgoing call view

Moderators: dwp, devin

Lexua

incoming and outgoing call view

Post by Lexua »

Hi
Thank you for nice product !
I have very personal problem: I'd like to have possibilities to change font size of names at incoming and outgoing call screens.
I have too much contacts ( more then 3000) and too difficult for me to identify caller because of short name line at incoming call screen.
My language is Russian . Russian names usually consists from 3 word and they usually long. I see only two from them now. It's important to see all of them.
The second way to solve this problem - to add second string for name.

The same situation with name at header of detailed view of contact.

BR
Alex
camel

Re: incoming and outgoing call view

Post by camel »

Lexua wrote:Hi
Thank you for nice product !
I have very personal problem: I'd like to have possibilities to change font size of names at incoming and outgoing call screens.
I have too much contacts ( more then 3000) and too difficult for me to identify caller because of short name line at incoming call screen.
My language is Russian . Russian names usually consists from 3 word and they usually long. I see only two from them now. It's important to see all of them.
The second way to solve this problem - to add second string for name.

The same situation with name at header of detailed view of contact.

BR
Alex
hi
sorry,this is not possible, because the incomming call screen itself is related to your android system (which is a system application)
the same is for contact viewer, which is used from your stock android system -> contact viewer API.
cu camel
Lexua

Post by Lexua »

So ? what we can do ? Is any idea ?
Can be shown full name same way as Notes and company name at incoming call screen ?
camel

Post by camel »

Lexua wrote:So ? what we can do ? Is any idea ?
Can be shown full name same way as Notes and company name at incoming call screen ?
do you mean the screen from android incomming screen ?
or do you mean the incomming call from DWC ?

well, we don't made it, because this info comes from stock call system app screen.
and if the name is too long, you would have the same problem in DWC.
so,i don't think, that we should add this to DWC, because the infos are now almost full.
maybe you should think about your long names ... and that the phone is not a tablet.
well, i can set it to the DWC todo list ...but, i don't know where to have a space ...then next is which fields ... then next question eill come the font size, etc ... then it is a never ending story...
for next 3-6 month weare full with the plannings for feature requests.

maybe there is any other app specially for caller id and displaying the nam, too ?

cu camel