DW Contacts Pro on ICS/CM9 fails to see installed contacts

Moderators: dwp, devin

paul

DW Contacts Pro on ICS/CM9 fails to see installed contacts

Post by paul »

I've installed DW Contacts Pro on my Epic4G, running CyanogenMod9 (ICS 4.0.3).

I exported a bunch of .vcf from Thunderbird, storing them in a folder on my /sdcard.

Using "ImportContacts" app, I imported the Contacts -- no errors.

The imported contacts show up in the Android standard "People" app, associated with, my "[email protected]" account.

If I open DW Contacts Pro, set Settings- > Account Data to include data from my "[email protected]" account, and open the Contacts tab -- it's empty.

If I click in the "Search" icon in the top tab, I get a message: "No items to display".

If I click on the "A-Z" icon, I get a dialog: "The current state does not support".
camel

Re: DW Contacts Pro on ICS/CM9 fails to see installed contac

Post by camel »

paul wrote:I've installed DW Contacts Pro on my Epic4G, running CyanogenMod9 (ICS 4.0.3).

I exported a bunch of .vcf from Thunderbird, storing them in a folder on my /sdcard.

Using "ImportContacts" app, I imported the Contacts -- no errors.

The imported contacts show up in the Android standard "People" app, associated with, my "[email protected]" account.

If I open DW Contacts Pro, set Settings- > Account Data to include data from my "[email protected]" account, and open the Contacts tab -- it's empty.

If I click in the "Search" icon in the top tab, I get a message: "No items to display".

If I click on the "A-Z" icon, I get a dialog: "The current state does not support".
please use "search" in forum, it is described several times - thx
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1171
pls. it is not a bug, so i will move it to questions
cu camel