Double Account Data

Moderators: dwp, devin

kingxton

Double Account Data

Post by kingxton »

When I edit my contact data it showed double account data under Google and Phone contact.

I just wanted to use the google data, how can I eliminate the phone contact data?
On setting menu | Account Data, I only select google but the data from phone contact stil appeared.

please help.

Thanks
camel

Re: Double Account Data

Post by camel »

kingxton wrote:When I edit my contact data it showed double account data under Google and Phone contact.

I just wanted to use the google data, how can I eliminate the phone contact data?
On setting menu | Account Data, I only select google but the data from phone contact stil appeared.

please help.

Thanks
if you have disabled, then it will not shown contacts (excluded if someone dial you with this number, which malke sense to show the contact)
exclusion: merged contacts, which are having different accounts, will also be shown, but no single contact will be shown any more.

if you don'T like to have contacts in "myphone", best is:
1.) set in account data -> only select the "myphone" account.
2.) select all contacts from "myphone" and move them to google account
-> do this via: select all ->then long click "duplicate contacts" -> select as destaination the google account.
-> select all contacts from "myphone" and then long click -> delete contacts
then there will be no contact visisble any more and all contacts are deleted on myphone
3.) set in account data -> only google account

thats it :)

cu camel