Merging of Contacts.

Moderators: dwp, devin

aladdin

Re: Merging of Contacts.

Post by aladdin »

dwp wrote:If you do not think so. Please uninstall DWC.And clear phone contacts.Re-sync contacts from Gmail account.I want to completely solve the problem.At the same time, I can refund.I do not want to waste my and your time.I do not want to debate. :(
Dear DWP,

I don't want refund. Neither, I believe that I am neither wasting your time, and nor my time too. I don't think I am debating with you. Unfortunately, Mr.AlCan is hijacking every thread, I am making. Please see here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2663

If you don't want to solve this problem, then it is your right.

However, I am in the process of rooting my Samsung Galaxy S3. After rooting, I will put my on contacts on this phone and then install DWP. I will let you know the results, provided if you still want to continue.

Best regards,

aladdin.
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

Dear aladdin,

AlCan is an avid user, he helped a lot of users to solve the problem. I think he also wants to help you.
If you want to continue to test, thank you very much.

First of all, we need to get clear the problem.

In your opinion, DWC automatically merge contacts. Right?
So please do not install DWC. Only use stock contacts. Verify that you can see all the contacts in the stock contacts.
aladdin

Post by aladdin »

dwp wrote:Dear aladdin,
First of all, we need to get clear the problem.

In your opinion, DWC automatically merge contacts. Right?
So please do not install DWC. Only use stock contacts. Verify that you can see all the contacts in the stock contacts.
Dear DWP,

The above will be quite impossible as I have 1603 contacts, as I don't remember all of them. Do you have any suggestion how to proceed with the above.

Best regards,

aladdin.
aladdin

Post by aladdin »

Dear DWP,

Good News! I finished rooting the Samsung S3. I have now my contacts on it. I have not installed the DWP app.

With the default (stock) app, it shows 1603 "all contacts", just like my Google Gmail account. When I open the group "all contacts", it again shows 1603 contacts.

As soon as I take the screenshots, I will email them to you.

Best regards,

aladdin.
aladdin

Post by aladdin »

Dear DWP,

Email sent with the screenshots.

Best regards,

aladdin.