Sending SMS through DWP

Moderators: dwp, devin

1BlinkGone

Sending SMS through DWP

Post by 1BlinkGone »

I sent this question two days ago as a new member here, but due to your glitch at the site here maybe it was missed. I apologize if this is a repeat for you, but I'm looking to send SMS directly from DWP to individual contacts, as well as groups. Right now I'm a bit perplexed- would somebody explain to me the speedy way to do this, so I can delete GO SMS from my phone? lol

Also want to know just how much more usability this app offers in the "paid" version. The price is indeed steep, but I don't mind paying for QUALITY, either, and I like that I can do an entire backup of this program. Very cool.

Right now, I'm really liking the free app (thank you very much!), but I'm stumped on the SMS issue. I can view SMS texts I've done with GO SMS within this DWP app, but when I view one of them I don't get a open window/bubble to enter text. Thank you so very, VERY much.
HTC AMAZE4G (Root, Superuser; Energy ROM ICS STOCK LOOK w/Sense3.6)
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Sending SMS through DWP

Post by dwp »

Hello
Sorry, a few days before some of the posts have been accidentally deleted.
Thank you for your advice, the DWC SMS function is not yet perfect. Now use it to send SMS inconvenient. We will improve it in the future.
1BlinkGone

Post by 1BlinkGone »

dwp wrote:Hello
Sorry, a few days before some of the posts have been accidentally deleted.
Thank you for your advice, the DWC SMS function is not yet perfect. Now use it to send SMS inconvenient. We will improve it in the future.
Thank you for your response! it just seems that if there is an SMS log/function in DWP, that it just makes sense to generate texts from within the app, and eliminate any redundancy. This way, the only SMS app that I have to retain is the Android app. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to have SMS text logs in DWP and clutter it up, that is, IMHO.. Thank you so much for a wonderful app, and for your consideration!
HTC AMAZE4G (Root, Superuser; Energy ROM ICS STOCK LOOK w/Sense3.6)
dwp
Site Admin

Post by dwp »

Thank you! We will make it better.
willwall

Post by willwall »

Hi, guys.
I bought your dw contacts (2.5.6.0 -pro) because of rich tuning possibilities. But....
1. How can i start simple sms? Not from particular contact, but simply to type text and choose receivers after that?
2. How can i open common sms history?

These sms inconvinients make me really disappointed about your nolowcost software............
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
Sorry, you mentioned features, it is not included in DWC.
If you buy it because of this. We can provide a refund.
willwall

Post by willwall »

Hello, thanks for your answer.
But maybe it's better to implement this feature? This would be great for all.
Are there big problems with this?
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
Add this feature would be more time-consuming. Therefore, we will use the time in the "system does not have the function". SMS functionality has been included in the program in the system. Its lower priority.
willwall

Post by willwall »

Ok, I see...
So let's do refund. What information I should provide to you for that?
devin

Post by devin »

Hello
You can apply for a refund at Google Checkout. I got in the mail notification, I will as soon as possible.