Hide one organization ("permanently")

Moderators: dwp, devin

tusenkonstnar

Hide one organization ("permanently")

Post by tusenkonstnar »

Background:
I'm using two phones, one private and one at work. Both have calendar and contacts synchronized with the job. Half the contacts is private and half job-related.

Question/Wish 1: (actually 2 "sub-wishes")
On my private phone I would like to filter out ALL contacts belonging to my organization, I would also like to have that as a default (I'm never calling collegaues from my private phone)

Question2:
On my job phone I currently has organization tab set to default and then every time chooses my company before calling. This is not perfect but definitely managable, however, is there a way of having as default to only show company contacts from my company?

BR
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Hide one organization ("permanently")

Post by dwp »

Hi
tusenkonstnar wrote: Question/Wish 1: (actually 2 "sub-wishes")
On my private phone I would like to filter out ALL contacts belonging to my organization, I would also like to have that as a default (I'm never calling collegaues from my private phone)
You can create a group that contains all personal contacts. Then modify the options
global settings -> contact display filter
Only select the group you just created.
tusenkonstnar wrote: Question2:
On my job phone I currently has organization tab set to default and then every time chooses my company before calling. This is not perfect but definitely managable, however, is there a way of having as default to only show company contacts from my company?

I'm sorry I did not understand what you mean.