Quick-jump doesn't work

Moderators: dwp, devin

phonegeek

Quick-jump doesn't work

Post by phonegeek »

When I use the Quick-jump function (using the 'A-Z' icon) in Contacts, I believe an alphabetic keypad is supposed to appear, which I can use to jump quickly to the section of my contacts that I want to use. When I first installed the DW Contacts software, this was working exactly as described above. However, now when I tap the Quick-jump icon, all that appears is a single horizontal bar in the middle of the screen, which contains an asterisk (*) on the left side. There doesn't appear to be any way to enter information into this horizontal bar (assuming that's what I'm supposed to do). The bar disappears if I tap the asterisk, or tap the Quick-jump icon again, or use the "Back" button on my phone.

So now I don't have any way to quickly move around in my Contacts, unless I just scroll endlessly up and down. Is Quick-jump a feature that is only intended to work with the Pro (paid) version? Right now, I'm using the free app.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3 (international version), with Android Jellybean 4.1.2 and DW Contacts version 2.4.1.1 (free).

Please advise!
dwp
Site Admin

Re: Quick-jump doesn't work

Post by dwp »

Hello
Please try to modify the sorting method of contact. It does not work in some sort of rule. Sort such as contact frequency.