Dark theme Interfering with Number pad on a call

Moderators: dwp, devin

bmaz121

Dark theme Interfering with Number pad on a call

Post by bmaz121 »

The theme is great except when on a call and when ambient screen is set on phone, the screen is too dim. In Dark theme the number pad (Press 1 for English) should be always bright. Also there should be a setting to turn off sleep. I never want my phone to go blank while on a call especially when the caller is asking for menu entries so the number pad should be bright always or have an option to set it to never sleep and bright.

In settings, display, Advanced, Expanded desktop there is no setting for DW Dialer so how are you supposed to set it to "Hide nothing"? Have the icons changed? As a Pro user I appreciate the work you guys have put into this and Good Job, But using the phone is DW Contact & Dialer should be paramount in correctly dealing with these issues.
Using a Oneplus One 64gig with Pie Rom.

Thank Youhttp://forum.dw-p.net/posting.php?mode=post&f=6#
OnePlus One , Evolution X Q Magisk Rooted TRWP, Nubia Z17 Mini Bootleggers Pie Rom Magisk Rooted TWRP
devin

Re: Dark theme Interfering with Number pad on a call

Post by devin »

Hello
The in-call interface is not provided by DW contacts now.
bmaz121

Re: Dark theme Interfering with Number pad on a call

Post by bmaz121 »

Yeh will I was asking because who at Google would answer the question? I at least thought I could get some explanation or work around with all that programming knowledge. I'm sure yo are to busy for that but that's OK, thanks for the reply.
OnePlus One , Evolution X Q Magisk Rooted TRWP, Nubia Z17 Mini Bootleggers Pie Rom Magisk Rooted TWRP